What do I do if I need to move out?

It is required that you provide 30 days notice in writing. The Notice to Vacate must be received in the office 30 days before the end of the month (typically by the 1st). You can e-mail this notice, mail it, or drop it off at our office through the dropbox. You may also fax your notice to (575) 616-7028.

Posted in: Lease Questions